We teach the building blocks of children's literacy. Learn with us.
Learning with Children’s Books
Hands-on Learning Activities
(The top 3 factors cited by research that effect early literacy success)
If you question HOW DO YOU BEST TEACH A CHILD TO READ AND WRITE to help your child get ahead, catch up, or learn foundational literacy skills, abcsforliteracy.com has the answers. Our literacy program is continually revised to include the most effective literacy strategies from top national and international educators and educational researchers as well as tried and proven literacy strategies in use in top classrooms. We also review the free educational YouTubes and websites available and include links to the best in our program. Our goal is to help the parent, daycare teacher, or primary educator easily teach a child how to read and write.
• Guaranteed $25.00 Webcam Tutoring Appointments with a Certified, Experienced Educator
• Face-to-face Webcam Tutoring Conveniently Allows Educator to Help Child & Parent
• Highly Effective Literacy Skill Lessons, some Free and some For a Fee ($10.00)
• Instructive Literacy eBooks to bolster Individual, Group, and Class Learning ($25.00)
• Early Literacy Educator eBooks with Teaching Activities and related Professional Development
• Kindergarten Readiness Test Information & Advice to Easily Teach the Concepts Tested
• Get Ready for School Literacy Tips teach about Name, about the Alphabet, and about Words
• All tutoring sessions are guaranteed. In each session, you will learn one or more good strategies to help your child’s literacy improve or you will not be charged for the session. Additionally, your child will demonstratively improve in literacy (acquire a skill or more) in 3 sessions or your money will be refunded. Daily practice of the children's literacy strategies taught in the sessions is assumed and is key for learning. abcsforliteracy.com, we teach children to read and write easily and with confidence.
abcsforliteracy.com literacy program will help your child build a strong "literacy house", using strategies that build skills block by block, that can withstand the "huffs and puffs" of life. Teaching your child to read and write is simple with our teaching & tutoring, lessons, eBooks, and literacy tips demonstrating effective, early literacy strategies. We welcome you to try what works best for you and your child.
Highlights About Our Program:
• Teaches a balanced literacy approach including concepts of phonics, phonemic awareness,
• Program is research-based, child-tested, standards-aligned, and developmentally-appropriate.
• Convenient, guaranteed webcam tutoring is specific to the child’s learning level.
• Helps the parent understand proven literacy strategies to clearly advance the child’s learning.
• Provides effective and fun strategies, activities, or games to support the child’s learning.
• Free and For a Fee Literacy Skill Lessons build a solid literacy foundation, skill by skill.
• Literacy eBooks for parents, teachers, schools, and daycares support individualized learning.
• Helps children develop reading and writing skills, block by block, to build on for a lifetime.
Please provide comments. Our goal is to help children learn how to read & write easily. Limit 1500 characters or 200 words.
Visit Teach A Child To Read at www.teachachildtoread.info for more!